Pupils and Students
in the context of a
- Bachelor thesis
- Master thesis
Current project announcements
In the area of IT
In the field of image processing
- Capture of data codes on tablets
- Encoding of data codes on tablets
- Reading micro data codes on glass jars
- Mite counting with the help of Deep Learning
- High-precision 3D position determination of arbitrary object and surface positions
- Online service for Deep Learning
- Dashboard for Deep Learning
In the area of software development
- Digital service report
- Machine Learning
- App for analysis and evaluation of automation projects
- Data presentation and dashboards
In the field of robotics and automation technology
No suitable topic? You can ask for further possible project work by indicating your interests at email@example.com .
Computer Science Master part-time at the University of Applied Sciences Vorarlberg
The master’s program in computer science trains software experts who develop intelligent applications using modern software engineering methods.
We like to take the opportunity to recruit future graduates as employees at an early stage and therefore offer the possibility of part-time employment for the part-time study model.
The study program allows for professional employment with employment levels up to a maximum of 50% and offers a smooth career start in the transition from the bachelor to the master program.